Thursday, August 5, 2010

Petition of Seven Lenders Filed Yesterday

The following in an excerpt from the "Scheduling Order" submitted to the court 8/4

"The Court has received a petition to intervene from seven investors in the Birth of Innocence Project. These investors are currently representing themselves....the court has scheduled a hearing on the petition for 8/13/10 at 9am..."

Dated 8/4/10 and signed by Judge Geoffrey Crawford, Superior Court Judge.

I know nothing more about this latest legal maneuver than what I was given. I do appreciate getting this, but I would like to know more! Please someone explain what this means. I know about the petition we were shown through email a short while back. Is this the same? Did BISCHA facilitate the filing of this petition? Just as it is important for Mac to be communicating, I feel it is important for everyone who makes decisions that affect all of us to be transparent.

5 comments:

  1. this is the same petition .The court wants to hear more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. more information at
    http://7d.blogs.com/blurt/2010/08/filmmaker-mac-parker-to-face-trial-in-fundraising-scheme.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robert Melik FinkleAugust 7, 2010 at 4:24 PM

    I am a member of the AC group - The number of signatures handed in to the court on Tuesday were 13 on "seven" copies of the petition. Another six signatures were handed in on Wednesday for a total of 19 so far with more expected before the hearing on this petition next Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Robert for the added information. Is the petition you refer to, the amended petition that was sent out to the lenders on 7/26? And I just looked at the court document scheduling the hearing and it did spell out "seven investors"...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete