Monday, August 9, 2010

** 3rd Party signature clairification **

As many are aware, Sharon Gutwin recently wrote the lenders group that your "vote" concerning Horace's group's "3rd Party status" should be voiced on the Birth of Innocence blog rather than email. Maintaining that an email is, in fact, less viable in court.
I've been in touch with Mac's counsel, (both before yesterday's letter and again this morning) and I'd like to reassure the many of you who've been in touch over the last day and any of you that would prefer to be heard via email that both forms are equally valid. You do not, nor should you, "vote" in both formats. The choice of either is yours.
I will be attaching a legal affidavit attesting to the validity of the compiled list of all lenders responding via email (your original emails will also be on file). These in turn will be added to the names of any of you choosing to record your "vote" online. The sum total, as mentioned yesterday, will be submitted to Mac's counsel by end of business day Wednesday. We hope to hear your voice in this critical issue.
Thanks again for your consideration and on behalf of both Sharon and myself, I apologize for any confusion.
Christopher

2 comments:

  1. This is getting confusing...I am going to bow out to help keep things simple. I will not be submitting the Blog to the court to avoid duplication of information. I would also like to be taken off the email list for the same reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete