Sunday, August 8, 2010

No to Third Party status

To Whom It May Concern:
I disagree with the current action by some lenders in requesting the court to grant them 3rd party status.
All of us lenders are in the same situation; we all wish to have our loans repaid. However, to create a division among the lenders at this point will only delay the ultimate repayment of our loans. I therefore urge the court to deny the request for 3rd party status.
Furthermore, although we are all anxious to see the movie "Birth of Innocence" finished, it is only Mac Parker's vision and creativity that will successfully complete the film. In the contract I signed with Mac upon making my loan, I agreed that I would not have any say whatsoever in the creative aspects of the film. I was willing to lend money to Mac precisely because I trust his skill as an artist. For a group of lenders to try to wrestle control of the film away from Mac at this point would violate the terms of our agreements and would undermine the ultimate successful completion of the film.


- SC










2 comments:

  1. You represent my perspective completely and accurately. Thanks for stating it so clearly. I believe that BOI will only be successful if Mac continues to lead it. Asking a subset of the lenders to take over responsibility for completing the film is ludicrous and does not fairly represent the entire boday of lenders! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete