Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Info on Posting

Everyone with the web address of this blog can read all postings and comments.

If you are interested in becoming an author (starting a new stream of thought...) please either send me an email or leave a comment, and I will set it up for you to post. Everyone who wants to be an author can do so!

Unfortunately, we can only have 100 authors, which I didn't realize until after I had invited half the people on our listserv. If you received an invitation to be an author but couldn't activate it, it's because I realized this a bit too late. Please send me a message sharon@rehabgym.com and I will make you an author.

If you wish to comment on a post or wish to add your vote to a poll, then you will need to sign in (follow the instructions provided in the link).

If you have trouble you can email me or go into the "help" link provided on the website (or ask anyone under 25 years old...


1 comment:

  1. So far there has been 3 requests to be added as "authors". Everyone, please be comfortable contributing either as authors or by making comments. I hope that people don't feel the need to have a leader in this forum. I would like to see a free flowing conversation start up. I can post more to get the ball rolling...if necessary.

    ReplyDelete